понедельник, 13 июня 2016 г.

I texted Dimitri Payet to tell him: 'You are the best player there' before he lit up Euro 2016 - and I'm loving my work as an ITV pundit

jlyng 45yo Peoria, Illinois, United States girlshavefuntoo 28yo Mesa, Arizona, United States scarletletterj7 35yo Sacramento, California, United States LaceySilky 47yo Shrewsbury, Massachusetts, United States

I texted Dimitri Payet to tell him: 'You are the best player there' before he lit up Euro 2016 - and I'm loving my work as an ITV pundit

SLAVEN BILIC EXCLUSIVE: Before France played Romania on Friday night, I texted Dimitri Payet: 'You are the best player there.' I wasn't wrong, was I? He was fantastic. more on Geo altCom Blondie882007 41yo Augusta, Georgia, United States juciycunt 35yo Muscle Shoals, Alabama, United States essie007 23yo Looking for Men, Women or TS/TV/TG Somerville, Massachusetts, United States curiouscutie1 18yo Looking for Men or Couples (2 men) Donora, Pennsylvania, United States tiffyt85 26yo Littlestown, Pennsylvania, United States kissable113 27yo Tampa, Florida, United States watchus464 48yo Tennessee Colony, Texas, United States sthaly 47yo Mason, Ohio, United States Domme_Subbie 47yo Looking for Men, Couples (man and woman) or TS/TV/TG Boston, Massachusetts, United States Arcadia73 38yo Looking for Men Buffalo, New York, United States welldressedgal 39yo Looking for Men Somewhere Warm, California, United States jessica2676 36yo Coushatta, Louisiana, United States

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий